Friday, June 17, 2016

Got Clarity?
In a recent survey of 3500 professionals by Michael Hyatt, the biggest challenges people face are not having enough time (52%), money (37%), or clarity (37%) to accomplish what they want in life.
The results of this survey gave me great encouragement concerning the GPS Life Journey. The GPS Life Journey gives people clarity concerning their God-given purposes in life. After participating in the GPS Life Journey, even people who may have already had a sense of direction concerning their life purposes state that they gained greater clarity concerning God’s plan for their lives.
The GPS Life Journey is all about clarity…
·       Clarity of who identity - who am I and how has God  designed me.
·       Clarity of purpose - what is God’s purpose for the next stage of my life.
·       Clarity of strategy - what things do I need to do next to fulfill my God-given purpose.
·       Clarity of stewardship – how can I use my god-given resources of finances and time to better accomplish God’s plan for my life.
·       Clarity of spirituality – in what areas of my spiritual life do I need growth to increase my spiritual capacity.
The GPS Life Journey is designed to slay your challenge dragons. Do you want to accomplish what you want in life? Overcome life’s challenges with greater clarity.
                     - Nolen Rollins, author of the GPS Life Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment