Friday, March 25, 2016

GPS Life Journey Story: Risa Baker (Business Owner/Operator)
My husband and I were already seeking to discover what God might have for the next stage of our when providentially we met Nolen Rollins author of the GPS Life Journey.  We started our GPS Life Journey soon thereafter.  That was nearly 2 years ago.
Since then my passion has been to share my GPS Life Journey experience with others.  My mission, to influence and lead others to discover and engage in their life’s purposes, has been evolving ever since. 
God has given me amazing opportunities.  First, I trained and became a GPS Life Journey Facilitator.  Next came the opportunity to teach the first GPS Life Journey Small Group in Atlanta, GA.  It is exciting to help others discover who they are and how God has made them and witness how God is giving abundant opportunities to engage in their passions. 
Just a few weeks ago I traveled to Nigeria and had the opportunity to train students, ministry leaders, and small business owners.  Using The GPS Life Journey as their textbook, they learned how God has uniquely made them and they discovered the individual and unique missions God has for them.  One Nigerian Business owner said to me, “I’m still so amazed at your total commitment to us and the great passion and love with which you taught us during the International Summit which has greatly impacted my life and purpose.”
I feel so privileged to be able to share the GPS Life Journey with others in the US and around the world.  I love the success stories people are sharing.  It’s easy to be passionate about the mission God has given and equipped me to do.  It is such a great blessing to make a difference in other’s lives. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment