Friday, March 18, 2016

GPS Life Journey Story: Dr. Joel Miller (Chiropractor)
I wake up every morning thinking about God’s Plan for my Success. It’s what excites me; it’s what motivates me. Prior to attending the GPS Life Journey, my dreams or what I thought I should be doing, were just evasive dreams and desires. Now with His very specific guidance to discover and fulfill His plan for my life, I’m finally equipped with the tools and strategy to do just that.
I always felt a calling to do more for the community I live in, the church and the Kingdom and my profession, but I always felt half empty.  I knew that there was more that I could or should be doing.
The GPS Life Journey showed me specific ways to best use my talents in the way that God designed for me personally. My personality type, strengths, abilities, spiritual gifts, and passions and what I’ve accomplished or experienced so far in my life can now be put to use in His Kingdom.  With the help of my facilitator / coach, I learned how to develop a mission statement and a vision for the next season of my life.
I especially appreciate having a game plan to fulfill God’s purpose for my success.  It makes me feel as though I’m following God more closely and have a deeper relationship with Him.
I’m now creating margin, developing goals and building a plan to reach these goals – God’s way, not mine.
I am indebted to the GPS Life Journey and my GPS coach for leading me to a position of success and significance in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment